GPLv3 licensed Qt4 framework based report designer application CuteReport can be used easily with Qt application. It can be an alternative of Crystal Reports but free to use.
GPLv3 licensed Qt4 framework based report designer application CuteReport can be used easily with Qt application. It can be an alternative of Crystal Reports but free to use. CuteReport has two parts the core module and template designer to design forms, page editor, dataset editor and other modules. Additional modules can also be added to extend the CuteReport functionality. CuteReport is able to handle any data source such as CSV file, file system, remote file storages or any popular type of databases.
Features of CuteReport:
* plugin system for supporting and extending of any functionality
* different storages to keep report objects: file system, GIT (soon: SVN, database, FTP)
* different datasets for report data: SQL database, CSV files, file system information (soon: XML files)
* runtime forms are supported
* renderer implemented as plugin so any renderer backends can be used to any destination: printer, SVG, HTML, PDF
* standalone WYSIWYG designer with possibility to extend functionality via new plugins
* Designer plugins: ReportProperty editor, Page editor, Script editor, Dataset editor, Preview. (soon: MultilingualReports editor
* Designer page editor supports item selection, group selection, moving, size changing, item property changing
* Page header and page footer bands support print or skip first page, print on new page
* Detail band support aggregate functions, zebra colors, print each band on new page
* Memo item supports static data and dynamic scriptable data
* supported measure units: millimeters and inches